10 Oct EXECUTIVE WORKSHOP: “HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION PROGRAM” WAS HELD ON TECNOLOGICO DE MONTERREY.
On the morning of September 11, 2019, the executive workshop: “How to take advantage of the National Technology and Innovation Program (PENTAHÉLICE)” was held at the INNOVaction GYM Campus Monterrey, aimed at executives from nano, micro, small and medium companies.
The welcome to the event was offered by Dr. Ricardo Ramírez, Associate Dean of Research at Engineering and Sciences School, who mentioned some of the benefits offered by the Call, and invited attendees to solve any questions raised.
Next, Palemón González, External Fund Manager of the Vice-Rectory of Innovation and Technology Transfer, spoke about the requirements and modalities of the Call. Subsequently, Dr. Alberto Hernandez, Associate Dean of Research, Director of Linking and Development, coordinated the networking between the representatives of the invited companies and the expert professors of the following Focus Groups:
● Water science and technology, energy and climate change.
● Emerging technologies and molecular nutrition.
● Bioprocesses and synthetic biology. Cellular engineering and bio-reaction.
● Industrial engineering, numerical methods and product innovation.
● Advanced manufacturing and nanotechnology for device design.
● Nano materials (materials and coatings, automotive consortium).
● Optics and lasers.
● Sensors and devices.
● Intelligent systems.
● Computational learning models.
● Telecommunications and networks.
Finally, Dr. Jorge Avendaño, Commercial Director of TTO – Technology Transfer Office of Tecnológico de Monterrey, presented to the representatives, services and support in intellectual property and technological commercialization offered by TTO to the industrial sector.